Pathfinding and November Stamp of the Month

Life is finally starting to slow down for me now that grad school ends in 4 days!!! I am working on cards this week for the fabulous staff I have worked with. For these 2 cards I used Close to My Heart Pathfinding along with the November Stamp of the Month "It's the Little Things".

Here are the cards:



For this card I used the November Stamp of the Month along with the sentiment stamps that came with the CTMH Artfully Sent Cartridge. I used Olive, Barn Red, Goldrush, Lagoon and Glacier Ink. 


 

For this great card I used the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge, Artfully Sent. I cut everything at 4". I also added some Paper Fundamentals Basic and brown glitter paper. The tree is from the Artbooking Cartridge cut at 3 1/2". I love how it turned out and is masculine enough to use for my school's principal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"