Workshop on the Go-Chalk It Up


Close to My Heart makes scrapbooking easy for all skill levels. They also have kits that give you all the paper, stamps and embellishments you need to create beautiful, personalized layouts. One such kit is the Chalk it Up Workshop on the Go. Here is a picture of the kit:



All I had to add to it was adhesive and the following Close to My Heart inks:
Colonial White Ink
Black Ink
Sorbet Ink

The Workshops on the Go provide cutting instructions and assembly instructions. There are two sets of instructions for this kit based on if you have the Cricut Artbooking cartridge. The best part of the kit is after I got these three layouts together (I had to add a piece of black paper and a piece of Chalk it Up bulk paper) I have enough paper to make cards, teacher gifts of more layouts. You can still create these three layouts with the kit provided you would just have different background paper for the 2nd layout. I also have plenty of ribbon and embellishments left to add to other projects. 












 

Also available this month with any $50 purchase is this fabulous stamp set for only $5 or $17.95 without a $50 purchase.


All supplies used in these layouts can be purchased here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"