Free To Be Me Layouts

I am having so much fun playing with the Free To Be Me paper available from Close to My Heart this month only. The colors are perfect for boys, girls, adults, and pets.







This first layout I created is my son and his cousin from a few years ago. I used the Free to Be Me paper and the brown striped paper is from the Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment. I also used White Daisy and my Cricut Artise cartridge to create the title. I used the CTMH retired chipboard numbers and inked in cocoa for the year.

The second layout I created is for Easter and I used Flip Flaps, Dimensional Elements Signage, the CTMH retired Color Ready Canvas Letters with Lagoon ink and the Lagoon Zipper Lace. I will be putting pictures from my son's Easter Egg Hunt on the right hand page.




Flip flaps are great because you can add more pictures without so many pictures appearing on your layout. This layout appears to only have 2 pictures, however under the small 3x3 photos there are flip flaps that contain 4 more photos of our family coloring Easter eggs. Flip flaps are a fabulous way to add multiple photos to a layout without it appearing too crowded. 

Free to Be Me paper pack is available for only $5 with any $50 purchase. You can purchase here or through me until May 31, 2014. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"