Everything ABC Blog Hop-J is for Jewelry


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter J. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their J element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 

If you came from My Heart's Design then you're on the right track!

Today I decided to make jewelry. If you didn't know,Close to My Heart sells jewelry you can create and personalize!

The first necklace I made for a teacher friend. I used the Dreamer Style Sheet and Queen Craft Charms. 




This necklace my son and I made for his 1st grade teacher. We chose to use the Queen Charms, Free Thinker Charms and Craft Queen Style Sheet. We also chose to use the antiqued silver necklace and pendants instead of the antiqued gold in the necklace above.






 

All of the supplies for these necklaces can be purchased on my website.

Your next stop is Judy's blog. Enjoy the great projects today. 

Comments

  1. Great necklaces! I love how quick and simple it is to make jewellery with the CTMH products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklaces! I have only made one and that was at a rediscover event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"