We will be showing you creations made using the Art Philosophy cartridge for our family and friends.
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - Love 2 Create. If you came here from Priscilla's blog, then you're in the right place!
My project is a monogrammed wreath I made for a friend.
The bird and tree are cut at 4" and the flowers are 2". The bird can be found at page 51(shift) and the tree page 31 (shift). The flowers are from page 69 (Shift, font).
I got the "S" at JoAnne's Fabric & Crafts and I had the grapevine wreath and berries in my stash. The ornaments came from ornaments that did not make the tree this year! The white cardstock for the flowers were from Bazill.
I also used the following Close to My Heart Products:
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Dark Green Cardstock
Red Glitz Glitter Gel
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Kindred Hearts.
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lucy of Love 2 Create
2. Darla of Stamping Under Doctors Orders
3. Diana of Diana's Free Moments
4. Jennifer of 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
5. Laura at Scrappin Sweeties Escape
6. Priscilla at Priscilla's Paperie
7. Stephanie at The Quilted Scrapper-You are Here!
8. Kindred Hearts at her blog