Day 2-Use Your Stash-Grab your Favorite Paper Set

You know you have it in your stash, the newest line of paper you had to have and not only did you buy some, you bought the entire line. Yes, I did that last year. I absolutely loved the Bo Bunny Blast Off Line. I could not find it in town so I ordered it on-line and ordered the entire line. However, except for a few chipboard pieces here and there on birthday cards I have not touched this paper in a year! Today however I am using this paper.

Today's challenge is to use that paper you had to have and still have not used and use it! If you are a scrapbooker create a layout, if you are a cardmaker create a few cards and if you make other crafts use that paper in a great project.

I used the Blast Off line to create this 2 page layout along with an altered tag from yesterday. I used a sketch from the Close to My Heart How To Book Reflections. Here is the finished project:


I cannot wait to see what you create today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"