Day 10-Project 12 January Layout

In January I chose two lucky Facebook followers and will spend 2012 creating a scrapbook album following the Project 12 philosophy of Scrapbook & Cards Today. This year instead of the talented Becky Fleck providing monthly sketches we can choose any sketches from the prior 2 years and they will provide a color challenge for each month. I did not do the color challenge for January. I chose this sketch from October 2010:



Using the following products I created this 2 page layout:

  • Close to My Heart Winter Wonderland Paper
  • Twilight Cardstock
  • Twilight Ink
  • Opaque Gems
  • Art Philosophy Cartridge by Close to My Heart

I cannot wait to see what you do with this fabulous sketch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"